The V8000 series acrylic paint for concrete and asphalt is used both for exterior and also indoors, for the decoration of concrete and asphalt surfaces, subjected to light and normal traffic: terraces, garages, basements, workshops, road markings.
– very good adherence to the base;
– great resistance to bad weather (UV radiation, rain, snow, fog) and abrasion;
– excellent resistance to fuel and lubricants splashing;
– traffic resistance;
– high coating power;
– pure and intense color;
– rapid dry;
– has nonskid proprieties.
The surfaces that are going to be coated with the product must fulfill the following requirements:
– must not be dry, max. humidity 2%;
– must be cleaned of dust, grease, oils and other impurities;
– must be approximately flat.
– environment temperature: 5-30°C;
– relative humidity: max. 85%;
– the temperature of the base must be at least 3°C higher than the dew point to avoid the humidity condensation on the base.
The package cover shall be carefully cleaned to avoid entrance of foreign objects in the product.
The product must be properly homogenized in the original package before use.
THINNER D850 for the correction of the concrete and asphalt paint’s viscosity
Pour in the thinner product complying with the proportion mentioned on its label. Agitate the resulted mixture until it is homogenized.